Best Romantic Spots At Disneyland

this just warms my soul. It's like a magic river running through the valley of the strawberries. A happy unicorn smiles straight into my heart and we flew over the rainbow past the gumdrop forest and into sapphire bayou of love.

I would say that it is QUITE romantic spinning around on the teacups, and only your true love is in focus while the rest of the world is a blur behind them. What sweet memories... :love::love::love::hug::hug::hug::lovestruc

and then he can watch me hurl in the bushes afterwars nothign says i love you more then throwing up in bushes:sick: :lmao:

Alright I have fully read this thread and am studied up.

I think around the peir post WoC when the fountains are just boiling and glowing.

oh my goodness! when you're standing at the end of the day watching the fireworks, and you see the castle all lit up in front of you and remembering memories. it's so happy, and so beautiful!

i thought of one the other day and its not soo much a place as it is on something.. like the train! how much more romantic can you get then riding around disneyland arm in arm together on the train!

So my sister pointed one out to me last week. If you could get the okay from DL to do this and the ride attendant did not do his "speech" it would be pretty with all the trees and things to get married on the Jungle Cruise. The marrying person would stand at the front next to the ride person, bride and grrom and wedding party only in the boat.

So my sister pointed one out to me last week. If you could get the okay from DL to do this and the ride attendant did not do his "speech" it would be pretty with all the trees and things to get married on the Jungle Cruise. The marrying person would stand at the front next to the ride person, bride and grrom and wedding party only in the boat.

The marrying person? You mean the officiant? A boat's Captain can do that. He even has a microphone to speak into. Sounds perfect.

OMG U TWO.. yeah but ok the bride would have to avoid a nice vera wang dress if she wants to be in that kind of boat!..i can jsut see kim in a vera wang ballroom style wedding gown trying to get in and out of the jungle cruise boat..

Funball, I agree with the train! Give it a whirl at night specifically. It's especially nice if you can catch it relatively uncrowded.

The marrying person? You mean the officiant? A boat's Captain can do that. He even has a microphone to speak into. Sounds perfect.

YES!!! I could not think of the word. I drew a complete blank when I was typing that.

I thought of a place and I don’t know if we said it or not! BUT, the boats on ROA! I mean you got a boat, on water, and arms in arms hugging or holding hands and just enjoying the surroundings together. How much more romantic can that get?

:rose:

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter