BEST room view ever pic thread!

But this was the best!

DSC02713.jpg

Am I the only one who is picturing some old grump standing at the check-in, complaining about this view?

"I didn't pay BIG BUCKS to stare at the hind end of an ugly giraffe, lady! Make it turn around, or I want my money back!" :mic:

:lmao: :rotfl2: :rotfl: :lmao:

Man, all of these look much better than my current view- dirty snow!

Oh My!! You guys are really making me wish we weren't staying at a value resort. I know for a fact we won't have a view of anything. WOW! But traveling with a family of 6....I gotta take what we can barely afford! Just happy to be going. But someday.....

o.k., I admit I zoomed this, but this was from the balcony on the 12th floor at the Contemporary...

zoomedcastleandastroorbiterfrombalc.jpg

Oh My!! You guys are really making me wish we weren't staying at a value resort. I know for a fact we won't have a view of anything. WOW! But traveling with a family of 6....I gotta take what we can barely afford! Just happy to be going. But someday.....

It's all good...we stayed at Pop last September, and liked the grounds there just fine. Lots of fun stuff to see at the values, and they also have the nice shrubbery/trees/flowers here & there, as well as nice pools. You'll have a great time - it's Disneyworld! This pic is not exactly from my room at Pop, but from the bottom of the staircase of our building:it's a fun place!

IMG_1784MarkvetteGoofysprinklerfoun.jpg

It's all good...we stayed at Pop last September, and liked the grounds there just fine. Lots of fun stuff to see at the values, and they also have the nice shrubbery/trees/flowers here & there, as well as nice pools. You'll have a great time - it's Disneyworld! This pic is not exactly from my room at Pop, but from the bottom of the staircase of our building:it's a fun place!

IMG_1784MarkvetteGoofysprinklerfoun.jpg

Agreed CAtne! Jennifer in WA - Just FYI - We had a great view at a value (POP) ...Dont put them down till you try it!

Check this out. This beats the view we had at POR & CBR!:cool1:
ry%3D480

this was our view from the beach club villas. we were on the top floor.. i just dont remember what #

225313DSC02651223.jpg

i thought it was beautiful to wake up every morning and go out on the balcony and see that. it was so pretty.

Just got back from Disney last week - had a 1-bedroom villa on the 4th floor at Boardwalk Resort - it was a corner room on the river, with the balcony overlooking the quiet pool and Hollywood studios and a great window on the side facing Swan and Dolphin. This is the view from the side window:

108793055.jpg

hey MikkiWikki! Great view at POP!
What room/building was it?

In my trip report I have a pic of the room number. Just checked my siggie - 6241
We were in the 70s building lake facing

We will be asking for the same location when we go back in August:love:

beautiful pix :thumbsup2

BWV studio, views from our balcony:
i love the way the eiffel tower is framed by fireworks
BWView-1-1.jpg

spaceship earth behind the gazebo
BWView-2.jpg

These are from our honeymoon at the GF 5 1/2 years ago. Honeymoon turret room, 4th floor (sorry...don't remember the room number)

Disney036.jpg

View of MK and the Castle

Disney051.jpg

View towards the Poly

y'know, i can't believe some ppl say they don't care about a view ~ i think the photos in this thread would make them think otherwise (waking up to & going to sleep with these pics would be pure heaven:cloud9: )

y'know, i can't believe some ppl say they don't care about a view ~ i think the photos in this thread would make them think otherwise (waking up to & going to sleep with these pics would be pure heaven:cloud9: )

:thumbsup2 I have to agree!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter