Best shop to find porcelain figurines and waterglobes

voodooboy

To Infinity and Beyond
My wife collects porcelain figurines and waterglobes (all disney of course!) and we were wondering what the best shop or shops sell these trinkets. Any leads or suggestions would appreciated! :earsboy:

Really, you should be able to find a good selection in most of the hotel stores, and you can also find them in the stores at the parks too. Each of the parks has big stores near the front (at Epcot it's behind Spaceship Earth), and at least one of them will have a good selection of snow globes. The World of Disney at DD is another great place to see them all together in one spot.

Down Town Disney has Globes in many of the stores. There was a small store attached to the Christmas store that had tons of globes when I was there last year.

PS All the stores will ship them home for for a small fee (6-7 dollars). I got the Millenium one shipped home, it arrived the day after I did in Perfect condition.

ASMo 9/99
CBR 10/00
hopefully PO 9/01

You must definitely try The World of Disney in the marketplace. It has everything you need. All different buys, like collectibles, statues, and jewelry are put in different room.
You should also try the shop on Main Street in the Magic Kingdom. I forget the name but it's the biggest one there.
Your hotel shops should definitely have figurines too.
Have Fun!!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter