Best Steak, paying OOP?

jcthompson2

Earning My Ears
We currently have an ADR for Le Cellier, but will have to pay out of pocket because we've already maxed out our TS credits other nights. The goal is a quiet dinner with a good steak option for the husband. Is Le Cellier the best for that? What else would you guys recommend?

Yacthsman would be my pick for steak. Jiko is another option as we had an amazing filet there on our last visit.

Shula's. We go there every visit. Awesome steaks, awesome service, and a newly renovated dining room that looks fantastic.

Highly recommend the Porterhouse, the garlic mashed potatoes, and the chocolate souffle for dessert.

We like Le Cellier better than Yachtsman, but we haven't tried Shula's yet. Maybe we'll try it on the next trip?

Not Le Cellier. Yachtsman and Shula's, as others have suggested. They also have a great steak at Flying Fish, which is also not in the park, but is in the Epcot resort area.

Is a theme restaurant really better than any Disney Steak restaurant? I ate at Shula's in Tampa and from what I remember it was good, I wasn't blown away. I just have a philosophy of not eating at restaurants that I can find in other places.

Is a theme restaurant really better than any Disney Steak restaurant? I ate at Shula's in Tampa and from what I remember it was good, I wasn't blown away. I just have a philosophy of not eating at restaurants that I can find in other places.
I've never tried Shula's in Tampa. From your comment, it sounds like it's not on par with the Shula's at the Dolphin hotel.

Bull & Bear
Another vote for Bull & Bear!!! We are locals and have had steak at all the WDW restaurants. Some come close, but Bull & Bear is still the best. Great food, service and atmosphere. Its a quick drive (or lyft/uber) at the Waldorf Astoria Bonnet Creek.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter