Best Studio?

DizGirl20

DIS Veteran
Which WDW Studio is your favorite and why? Looking to book a studio for a quick getaway and we typically stay in 1 Bedrooms... Thanks!

Depends on what features / ammenities you value.
Some like OKW because it has 2 queen beds some dont like it because there's no couch to sit on to watch TV

BLT is among the smallest
VGF will be interesting with 2 showers and the extra trundle bed.

I would most hate getting the VWL studio with no balcony (just a window)

There's a few BWV and BCV studios with Huuuuuge balconies.

I suppose I'd say my favorite studio stay was in a Jambo studio...because it was awesome waking up that first am to DS at the curtains, "look! A Giraffe, a zebra, and an osterich!"

I suppose I'd say my favorite studio stay was in a Jambo studio...because it was awesome waking up that first am to DS at the curtains, "look! A Giraffe, a zebra, and an osterich!"

I was just going to say the same thing! We stayed one night in an AKV studio at Kidani before our move to a VWL 1 bedroom. We had arrived late at night so we just hit the pillows, but it was super fun to wake up in the morning and see all the animals! Before we arrived I hadn't really thought that it was going to be a big deal to me, so I was suprised at how fun it actually was to see all the animals out there!

OKW because it is so big and two real queen sized bed. The bathroom is really large.

If you can get a studio at BWV overlooking the "green" (that area of grass right by the boat landing) that was our favorite. Had a view of the BW, lagoon and slight view of EPCOT but not noisy. We stayed at VWL and overlooked at dumpster. Looking past that, it was fine. We usually stay at BC and request a higher up room facing EPCOT but they do have studios overlooking the "quiet" pool with a hugh balacony. OKW has the larger rooms. AKV - loved the savanna and decor.

OKW - size
AKL/AKV - savanna view or the value rooms for the least points cost
SSR - over-looking DTD or for the pools
BWV over BCV - for access to EPCOT/MGM (Parking worst at BWV but better chance of finding a room at 7 months out)

In no order and it would vary with various issues including DP, car, group, & LOS.

• OKW for size, 2 queens and cost
  • AKV value for cost, concierge to hang out, savannah for animals.
  • BWV mostly dedicated, value for cost, BW view
  • VB Inn room Ocean view higher floor (some do split stays).

If no car, I'd take OKW off the list for most situations. Top single choice for us right now for a studio is the AKV savannah view, we prefer Kidani.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

Latest posts

facebook twitter