Best time to visit in January, 2022

kandb

DIS Veteran
Any discounts or suggestions for a room on property anytime in January for approximately a week? Could also be in February. We are a family of 5. Definitely want on property. Thank you for any suggestions!

No offers yet for 2022, but I'm sure they'll have some soon. If I remember correctly, I had offers drop in October and November last year for our January 2021 trip, so might have a little bit of a wait before anything is announced.

I would definitely shoot for sometime between MLK Jr day and Presidents day. Seems like there was a nice lull in crowd volume during that time last year.

No offers yet for 2022, but I'm sure they'll have some soon. If I remember correctly, I had offers drop in October and November last year for our January 2021 trip, so might have a little bit of a wait before anything is announced.

I would definitely shoot for sometime between MLK Jr day and Presidents day. Seems like there was a nice lull in crowd volume during that time last year.

Thank you!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter