Best transport from airport?

ufalum

Proud Navy Wife!
My parents will be flying into the Orlando airport to join us for our trip to WDW in early Dec. They will only be there for 3 days and will be staying onsite-so don't want to rent a car. Any opinions/advice on the cheapest or best way to get from the airport to WL? Is Mears the best option?

I am NOT a Mears fan because I don't like the "cattle call" atmosphere (you are in a van with lots of other people, you may have to wait for the van to fill, and they make multiple stops at various hotels). We always take a towncar from Happy Limo. Mears is a little cheaper for two people, but we think the towncar is worth it (for parties of three or more, the towncar is actually more economical).
Barb
Visit the Platinum Castaway Club at: www.castawayclub.com

Don't like mears we have had problems with them and some nasty customer support. Tiffany town car will cost $95 with a $5 coupon on their web site. They always pick up on time cost high for two but it is comferable town car. Good luck :bounce: :wave: :)

Have you considered yourride? Depending on which hotel you are staying at, the cost would be from $70.00 - $90.00 r/t and depending on your parents ages, its nice to have a driver help with the bags

My DW and I used Your-ride this past April and would recommend Rabbit and company. He was courteous, friendly and prompt. It is definitely worth paying a little more for a towncar service regardless of which one you choose.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter