Best Transportation for following scenario?

WDWorBUST

DIS Veteran
We have a very late flight arriving into Orlando (12:16am) and a very early departure leaving Orlando (6:40am). What would be the least expensive choice for us? We would like to stay at an airport hotel first night/last night, but would prefer not to rent a car. We were wanting to use priceline or Hotwire for the hotel, so we don't have a guarantee of a shuttle to the airport or we would be okay. What would you suggest would be the most economical choice? Just go ahead and check-in at All-Star Movies for the entire stay? Or would we save money using a taxi for the airport to hotel part and TTC for the WDW to hotel part? Under these circumstances what would you do?

Thanks!

With taxes it comes out to be approximately $77 a night. It's for 12/12 - 12/19! By the way I'm diznyfanatic on your priceline board - I am still on cloud nine after getting my bid accepted! I am still keeping my fingers crossed on getting an earlier flight - but not counting on anything! Thanks for all your helps so far and I appreciate anything else you can add!!

I would just stay at All-Stars. The double transportation most likely would cost more than the hotel savings.

The hotel right at the airport is quite expensive.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter