Best travel agency?

I would love to hear this too!

I've had a lot of "reputable" TAs but I'm still looking for a GOOD one. I would settle for a return phone call once in a while.

Dreams Unlimited Travel, the sponsor of the DIS Boards, books RCL cruises as well. We've booked 4 though them so far. They also offer an On Board Credit.

Last edited:

I go with where I get the best overall deal.

So far that's costcotravel.com b/c of their OBC deals for Royal.

But I don't need hand-holding or for the TA to do anything much but book it, take payment for it, and give me the OBC. :)

For me....my local American Express Travel agent is the best! She got us free upgrades on RCL and DCL, makes sure we get all possible stateroom credits available (plus adds in one of her own), basically bends over backwards for all her clients

I really like my TA that specializes on Disney Cruises but I've booked other cruises with them as well (I've booked 10-crusies with them). They are many things I like about them....
1. They are a small mom/pop company.
2. I enjoy running into the owners on cruises (I've been on three cruises with them). I've had numerous conversations with them about what I expect as a customer, future cruises, different cruises lines, tours, etc.
3. They are great at returning calls and sending emails.
4. On occasion if they are on the same cruise they will sometimes arrange for private tours which are absolutely fabulous.

If you are interested in the name PM me.

I can't remember where it is posted (weirdly I think it's in a DVC board), but the rule on mentioning TAs is that you put the full URL of their agency into the thread. If you can't do it (b/c it's been blocked by Dis) it will come through looking like this: *******.com

If they are blocked for some reason, it will look the same in PM. So if you actually CAN PM it (without it being blocked), then you can put it in a thread, too. :)

Though I figure for DU it's not needed, since they are pretty much the ones that set the rules, LOL.

A travel company usually has dozens of TAs. And as in every company, some are good, some, not so much. The quest is finding the needle in those haystacks.

We just booked our Oasis sailing with Tracey Heinrichs of Dreams Unlimited Travel. She is also one of the hosts of the Dreams Unlimited Travel podcast and they did an entire show on Royal Caribbean. I chose to book with her after hearing that podcast and how knowledgeable she is. She's been a big help, responds very quickly to email, and I've been happy with them.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter