Best use of Dining Plan - 3days AKL, no park days - 1 joining us on last day

newholidayx2

<font color=green>Searching for the perfect tree<b
DS & I will be changing from VWL to AKL 8/17-8/20. DH will be joining us on the 19th. Our annual passes expire on the 16th so from 8/17-20 we're not planning on the parks. (We have old hoppers we'll use starting the 20th. We're switching to the BCV 8/20-26). Whats the best use of the dining package during that timeframe? What would you do?

Definitely do Boma. It's a great restaurant and of course very convenient for you. You'll also probably be able to make great use of the restaurants at Downtown Disney at that time.

Also maybe the restaurants near the MK. They are fairly easy to get to by taking a bus to the MK and then hopping on the monorail.

I agree I'd do Boma...We all really liked MARA the CS at AKL...We did Rainforest Cafe when we were at AKL, but that's not on the DP.

Since you're moving to BCV on your last day on the DDP (I think your DDP doesn't expire till midnight) Maybe you could have dinner at Cape May or walk over to BW and eat at Spoodles.

It also wouldn't be too hard to get to the MK and take the monorail to ohana or chef mickeys if you wanted a character meal.

You could also do the Epcot resort restaurants during your AKL stay by taking the bus to MGM, then the boat (or walk) to the Epcot resorts. This didn't take us long at all last year.

3 TS meals: Boma (AKL), Wolfgang Puck Cafe (DTD), Spoodles (BW)

Now the 3 CS meals are a little different...I would need more info for specific recommendations; are you planning on lounging at AKL most of those days? Although no park tickets, do those old hoppers have any plusses on them? Perhaps a day at TL or BB means CS there...you see what I mean? Maybe a CS breakfast one morning. The Mara is supposedly quite good, so if these days are really going to be devoted primarily to AKL you will be okay. And again, a bus ride to DTD, also gives you EoS and WPE as CS option, too.

Your planned holiday, from VWL to AKL to BCV, sure sounds wonderful. Enjoy!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter