Best Value Resort

canadiandisneynut

Mouseketeer
Hi all!
I am helping my SIL plan a trip on a budget. I have only ever stayed moderate and deluxe. It will be her and her 13 year old daughter who has never been. I am wondering which of the value resorts may be the most quiet or relaxing after a day in the parks? Any reccomendations would be greatly appreciated!
Thanks!

I don't think of the values as quiet or relaxing. But I love them! It really depends on their room. They will need to request a quiet area, far from the main building etc. I would suggest they do not chose a pool view room kind of thing. They are a lot of fun, and very bright and colorful. Yes, I have stayed in all of them. I like the Little Mermaid section at AoA just because it is so new, but I also love the Toy Story Section of All Star Movies and the Broadway section of All Star Music. I've stayed at Pop 3 times and loved each one, I don't really have a favorite section, same with Sports on just one visit. I would suggest they look at the maps and pictures and choose from which characters/themes that they like best. :)

None of the Values will be quiet. IMO, Pop would be better than All Stars, and she should book standard and request a lake view to be away from the action. Can they swing POFQ? That seems like a better option if it can be squeezed in budget.

From our visits, the two value hotels that seems to be a little quieter (with a slightly older crowd) were POP and Music. The decor doesn't seem as "cute" as some of the other value hotels which attract more families with younger children (such as Music or AoA).

Depending on how busy any of these resorts are at the time of their visit though, she may be able to request a room out of a main traffic area. But, since they are all value hotels, they might be high occupancy.

You can find a quiet and relaxing room at a value resort. The food court at any of them will probably never be called relaxing. If a quiet room is the goal, then have them request one on the back side of a building, and a high floor.

Really depends on when you are going, and where you stay at the resort.

We've stayed at Music twice and have never had a problem with noise. We asked for top floor room and back by the smaller pool. Was quiet and peaceful during the day/nights.

If you go when there is a traveling group, it can get loud. That is with any resort though.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter