Best way to get to All Star Music to Coronado Springs

Swamp_Fox

Friendly & Honest Pin Trader
I'm meeting friends for breakfast at Coronado springs I'm staying at All Star Music. I need a fast easy way in getting there. I'm meeting them at 8am. I'm not renting a car and I don't think a cab is worth it. The only other thing I can think of is taking a bus to the TTC and transfer for a bus to Coronado springs. Is there an easier way?

Larry

I've heard of people getting a ride from CMs if they have an early PS at another resort -- It's worth asking at guest services the day before.......

If that's not available, I think the fastest way would be taking the bus to AK, then transferring to one going back to CS......Shouldn't take long, since they're all in the same area of the resort......

If the buses are running ~ try tranferring at AK or BB ~ both are close to both AS and CSR. BB is soooooo close to CSR. S

Sorry about this but I wasn't quite sure where to put this because it was 50-50 transportation and Resorts so I did a mental coinflip and put it here. If a Mod thinks better results by all means please put it in transportation.

Thank you for those great tips. I already have written them down in my travel notes for my trip.

Larry

Originally posted by Swamp_Fox
I'm meeting friends for breakfast at Coronado springs I'm staying at All Star Music. I need a fast easy way in getting there. I'm meeting them at 8am. I'm not renting a car and I don't think a cab is worth it. The only other thing I can think of is taking a bus to the TTC and transfer for a bus to Coronado springs. Is there an easier way?

Larry

There are NO buses at the TTC to any Disney resort. (Exception being FW/WL)

Your best bet... take a Character Breakfast bus. Be out at the bus stop at around 7:30-7:40 or so, and if you see a bus, just go up to the driver, and tell them where you need to go. Coronado Springs is on the way to MK, Epcot, and Studios, so Im sure one of those drivers would be able to drop you off. Even an AK driver might be able to help you out. Just talk to the drivers, they'll get you to where you need to go. :)

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter