• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Corey Click Here

Best way to get to Beaches & Cream?

zandjmom

Mouseketeer
Ok, I have the Q&C vouchers and want to use them at Beaches and Cream but I don't know where it is. We will not have a car and are staying at ASsports spending most of our time at the parks. I think you can get to it from Epcot? Is this right? How long will it take to get there, eat, and come back?

If you are at Epcot, just walk thru the International Gateway at Epcot (over by France) - don't forget to get your hand stamped - and walk to the Beach Club resort. This is where the restaurant is. Then just walk back to Epcot.

If you're not at Epcot, take the resort bus for Beach Club from whatever park you're at.

Originally posted by cruisnfamily
Can you make a PS for Beaches and Cream?

How crowded is it around lunchtime on a weekday in late May?
Unfortunately no PS and it's quite small. At traditional mealtimes there can be a wait. :(

We went for sundaes last week. We took a bus to MGM and then took the boat over to the Beach Club.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter