best way to maximize time at MK?

jim o'reilly

Mouseketeer
My DD is 6 years old and wants only specific rides. Hates the dark and scary rides and does NOT want to do Peter Pan (She thought it was boring). Only remotely scary one she wants to do is 7 Dwarfs Mine Train. I'm going on a very busy day (Saturday 2/24/18, princess half marathon weekend and end of president's day weekend).

What's the best way to maximize the area around fantasyland? Which one should I go to first? Winnie the Pooh or Enchanted tales with belle?

Park opens at 9am and i have FP+ for:

7DMT 9am-10am
Cinderella/Elena 10am-11am

She wants to do:
Enchanted Tales with Belle
Winnie the Pooh
Tea Party
Under the Sea
Meet Merida

was thinking ETwB first, then Winnie the Pooh, then FP 7DMT (before 10am), FP Cindy/elena (after 10am), Under the Sea, Tea Party, Merida

I would do Pooh before ETWB.
If you go straight to Belle you may end up waiting for them to start the first”show”. They need enough people for all the parts of the story and you may not have enough people there right at RD. Not sure when Merida opens but I would also prioritize her because the line will build quickly.

I would do Pooh before ETWB.
If you go straight to Belle you may end up waiting for them to start the first”show”. They need enough people for all the parts of the story and you may not have enough people there right at RD. Not sure when Merida opens but I would also prioritize her because the line will build quickly.

do you think i can get in Winnie the Pooh at RD, then ETWB under an hour?

what's the best way to get to winnie the pooh? waiting in line for the 7DMT or going through cinderella's castle?

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter