*** BEST WDW TIPS COMPILED *****

has anyone actually gotten this list recently? I don't think anyone is consistently sending it out.

has anyone actually gotten this list recently? I don't think anyone is consistently sending it out.

That's what I'm wondering...a list like that would be really helpful...but it doesn't look like anyone is saying they've sent the list out.

-Holly

I just forwarded what was sent to me to the people that posted from #166-184. Will try to send more.
Missy
Oops I don't think that was the correct thing. Sorry

I received a list of "best known disney secrets" just a few weeks ago!! I emailed it to posters 181-194. Except for MISSYLEXI- I didn't know if you wanted a list or were just trying to help out!?! Hope it is what everyone was looking for! I will try to send out some more when I get the chance- about to leave work now. :thumbsup2

Ok- I didn't realize how many people had posted a "send me one please" request!! I definitely think it would be much easier to just post it so everyone could copy it!!
Thing is I am a newbie myself- have not been to WDW in almost 15yrs and am going this Nov w/my DM, DD10, & DS12. A fellow diser sent me a list several weeks ago,I don't know how old this list is or how outdated the info is, but I would be happy to post it so everyone could see it!! Problem is I am not only a newbie I am also border line computer illiterate... I was going to just copy and paste my copy of the secrets to this post, but it is sooooo long that it won't let me do that all at one time anyway. Any smart computer people out there know how to fix this problem? I have looked and looked and don't see anywhere that allows you to attach a document.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter