Beverage Packages-Are they worth it?

Liberty doesn't have a freestyle coke machine so I guess it will be the bar giving me a cup of soda.

Really? That's surprising, I thought Liberty was renovated... oh well at least you don't risk losing your souvenir cup :)
You get to take it home still wrapped in plastic....

Really? That's surprising, I thought Liberty was renovated... oh well at least you don't risk losing your souvenir cup :)
You get to take it home still wrapped in plastic....
It was. They used to say they only them on ships that were in the US year round. However Liberty is in the US year round and they weren't added. I'm not sure why.

I still used my cup occasionally on IOS even though they didn't have machines. I liked using it at the pool. It's bigger than getting a glass and stayed cold longer.

It was. They used to say they only them on ships that were in the US year round. However Liberty is in the US year round and they weren't added. I'm not sure why.

I still used my cup occasionally on IOS even though they didn't have machines. I liked using it at the pool. It's bigger than getting a glass and stayed cold longer.

So did the bars filled your cup then? I guess that's all right :)
I definitely plan to carry mine around, I am not a huge soda drinker but I'm a sucker for all sorts of travel mugs and cups... these cups look very nice! At least on the pic you posted...

So did the bars filled your cup then? I guess that's all right :)
I definitely plan to carry mine around, I am not a huge soda drinker but I'm a sucker for all sorts of travel mugs and cups... these cups look very nice! At least on the pic you posted...
Yes the bartenders will fill the cup.

We usually buy the soda package on the ships that have the freestyle machines. I like the flavored waters, and it keeps us from having to bring water onboard!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter