Beverages?

jlp651

<font color=CC66CC>Don't you know its annual "Your
This is a dumb question...but when you get your sticker on your KTTW card...what (obviously non-alcohalic)beverages does it include? Obviously sode...but what else?

Now, don't quote me on this...Because in all likelyhood my memory is fading me (lol) but I believe on the cruise you can only purchase a soda sticker on your room key if you are under 12, 13 (somewhere around there). But, I may be wrong and they may have it available to anyone, adults included. It includes unlimited refills with a certain mug of soda. As far as I know it doesn't include anything besides that. You obtain the sticker right as you get on the ship at the port. I would definetly read some more replies to your post incase I have my info a little off. lol. Ask CarolAnnK :D :bounce:

Actually, anyone of any age can buy the soda program on DCL.

As for the included beverages, the only beverages that you actually have to purchase on DCL are those that include alcohol, specialty drinks (specialty coffees [cappuccino, frappe, etc.], specialty non-alcoholic drinks [smoothies], and soda, milk, tea that is *NOT* purchased in the main restaurants. Everything else is free.

So, to make things simpler, if you buy a soda program you get unlimited refills of any soda onboard. Tea, fruit drinks, etc are free to everyone. Specialty drinks and alcohol drinks are free to no one!

Hope this helps at least a little. And, here is the official Disney Cruise Line Beverage Matrix:
cruisechart3.gif

ok another dumb question...do they have lemonade?

Yes, they do have lemonade at the drink station so that's free!!

Life is good then...I've stopped drinking lots of soda...lemonade and fruit juice have become my regular beverage!!! *YIPPY*

Thanks for the beverages matrix. I'm going on my third DCL cruise in a few weeks and have never had room service. I didn't realize that tea and juices were not free. I had been told that there was no charge for room service, except gratuity.

How ridiculous is that...you order room service..and they charge you for soemthing you can get for free if you wanted to go out of your room...amazing!

Every morning on our 5/17 cruise, my DH went up to Deck 9, enjoyed a little walk and time alone and brought back free coffee for both of us to our room. That's room service!!

We definately do beat horses here dont we...*laugh*

One more stroke for the horse...

ThreeCircles posted the room service beverage matrix earlier (Thanks), but I remember that there was no charge for milk, juice, and lemonaid ordered with room service meals (or outside of meals). I double checked Dave's DCL tribute site (the room service menus) and checked the DCL PassPorter which also says these are complimentary.

Has this recently changed?

This is actually a good question and one that probably depends on the situation.

I know that we ordered tea with room service one afternoon/early evening and we *were not* charged for the tea itself.

Perhaps Disney puts a charge icon on non-alcoholic and non-speciality drinks on the matrix because of the needed tip.

The tea is not sweetened. There is sugar, equal, and pink packs if you ask for it. It is not fresh brewed tea, for those who know what a difference there can be!!! You can order hot tea in restaurants and choose the tea from a variety available at each server's station. Guess we could have ordered hot tea, brewed it, and then ordered ice. Never got that much nerve, although we really got spoiled for the personal service.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

GET UP TO A $1000 SHIPBOARD CREDIT AND AN EXCLUSIVE GIFT!

If you make your Disney Cruise Line reservation with Dreams Unlimited Travel you’ll receive these incredible shipboard credits to spend on your cruise!

facebook twitter