Bibbidi Bobbidi Boutique on Magic 2022 European Sailings

standardgirl

believing in magic
We would be very grateful if someone who's been or will be going on the Magic European sailings can share what the current offerings at BBB looks like on the Magic - a picture of the "menu" would be amazing! We're thinking about the Royal Sea package and want to make sure that this is offered. We've currently booked 2 appointments for our 3yo on 2 different days, but I'm not sure if the Royal Sea package needs to be booked differently - found some very old post suggesting this and therefore want to make sure :) Also not sure if Royal Sea package is only for 3 transformations or if they are also offering the 2 transformations option (this at least was the case before). Any other tips / hints much appreciated as this will be our first BBB experience albeit not new to DCL :o

I will be on the June 18th sailing. Do you need it before that? This will be our first cruise that my daughter will be over 12. 😭 I wish they at least had Pirates League

I will be on the June 18th sailing. Do you need it before that? This will be our first cruise that my daughter will be over 12. 😭 I wish they at least had Pirates League

I don't need it before that. If you could update after your cruise, that'd be amazing!! Can she perhaps do something from the spa / hair salon and bring her own princess dress?

I don't need it before that. If you could update after your cruise, that'd be amazing!! Can she perhaps do something from the spa / hair salon and bring her own princess dress?
Okay. We haven’t been on cruise since Covid, so I have forgotten. Do they have a paper menu/sign at BBB or is it in the app onboard?

I was considering making an appt for her in the salon. And will also bring supplies to do her hair myself 😉

Okay. We haven’t been on cruise since Covid, so I have forgotten. Do they have a paper menu/sign at BBB or is it in the app onboard?

I was considering making an appt for her in the salon. And will also bring supplies to do her hair myself 😉
From what I can see, you can make the appointment online ahead of time. Youtube video seems to suggest that there's a paper menu, but I'm not 100% sure.

Also curious about the royal sea package because I too have booked two sessions for my daughter and wondering if it's worth the upgrade. I'd be curious if anyone has any pictures about the 'gifts' you get as part of that package.

We won't be on h til September. Hope you can get both.

The BBB was open on the magic last August during our UK staycation cruise but v limited (got full quite quickly probably as no one was able to get off)

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

GET UP TO A $1000 SHIPBOARD CREDIT AND AN EXCLUSIVE GIFT!

If you make your Disney Cruise Line reservation with Dreams Unlimited Travel you’ll receive these incredible shipboard credits to spend on your cruise!

facebook twitter