Bibbidi Bobbidi Boutique Questions and other stuff

meljensmom

Mouseketeer
Hello,
We're leaving for Disneyland on Monday and I have an appointment for my 4 year old daughter to get "made over" at BBB. Being a single Mom with limited income (we've save a LONG time for this trip), I was hoping that someone could confirm that the "Castle Makeover" includes everything including the dress/shoes/etc of choice. I think Nana is going to help with the cost ($250 yikes LOL) and I just want to confirm what is included.

I don't know when or even if we'll ever make it to Disneyland again and my youngest is crazy about EVERYTHING princess and so I just had to do this for her to make it extra special and magical.

Also, any other "tips" would be greatly appreciated. We have 5 day park hoppers. We'll have 3 full days and Monday and Friday will be half days. I have 2 daughters...4 and 14. :-)

Thanks again,
Cindy

Well it looks like you're gone already but yes, it comes with everything. :)

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter