Big Birthday Halloween at HNY - Day 2

Ok, I better not show this tread to my boys as they will ask for this Cars cocktail. Or whatever it is. How much is it?

Love the report on Remy restaurant. The theming is absolutely fantastic. But it's pricey, right?

I think it was about 10E. I'll dig out the receipt and let you know.

The Remy restaurant was amazing - yes, a bit pricey but I thought that the kdis price was ok - 16.99 if I remember correctly. The adult menu (3 courses) as 39.99E and included a drink. There was a 2 course option which was 10E cheaper, but didn't include a drink.

Ms Poppins said:
I think it was about 10E. I'll dig out the receipt and let you know.

The Remy restaurant was amazing - yes, a bit pricey but I thought that the kdis price was ok - 16.99 if I remember correctly. The adult menu (3 courses) as 39.99E and included a drink. There was a 2 course option which was 10E cheaper, but didn't include a drink.

how big are kids meals? I've got two fussy little eat eaters. If I get to finish their meal and then have my own 3 course meal, I go nuts! I really want to try it though.

Kids had Buzz drink and captain Hook drink. McQueen drink would be top!

how big are kids meals? I've got two fussy little eat eaters. If I get to finish their meal and then have my own 3 course meal, I go nuts! I really want to try it though.
Kids meal as per Lewis' photo - cheese balls/ breadsticks and tomatoes to start, he then had meatballs and chips and chocolate eclair and fresh fruit for dessert. Good sized portions for all :thumbsup2

Ms Poppins said:
Kids meal as per Lewis' photo - cheese balls/ breadsticks and tomatoes to start, he then had meatballs and chips and chocolate eclair and fresh fruit for dessert. Good sized portions for all :thumbsup2

so is it enough for two fussy little eat kids? Do I have to buy whole thing or I could get something from kids menu separately?

so is it enough for two fussy little eat kids? Do I have to buy whole thing or I could get something from kids menu separately?

There's certainly plenty to eat, but I think you do need to buy the full set menu. I don't recall seeing a-la-cart on the menu but I might be wrong.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter