Big Birthday Halloween at HNY - Day 3

Wow these Halloween decorations just keep getting better. That's it, I'm going next year.
Loving that you can meet all the villains. Important question - was Dr facilier anywhere to be seen?!

Honestly, the only character I really wanted to meet was Marie, as she's a bit of an 'exclusive' :lmao:

I've seen photos of Dr Facillier being there, so I'm sure he is. We didn't see him but then we didn't do the Villans Promenade, which was on at 10.30 each morning when we were there. I think he might be in that.

Honestly, the only character I really wanted to meet was Marie, as she's a bit of an 'exclusive' :lmao:

I've seen photos of Dr Facillier being there, so I'm sure he is. We didn't see him but then we didn't do the Villans Promenade, which was on at 10.30 each morning when we were there. I think he might be in that.

Thanks! I'll keep my eyes peeled for him in people's TRs. Maybe I shouldn't have a "favourite villain" but he's fabulous

EMh photos are just fantastic!!!!! I always wonder about the weather, but it seems it's way better than here. And not so cold as I expect.

EMh photos are just fantastic!!!!! I always wonder about the weather, but it seems it's way better than here. And not so cold as I expect.

No, it wasn't really that cold - very early a bit nippy but nothing a good pair of gloves doesn't sort!

Ms Poppins said:
No, it wasn't really that cold - very early a bit nippy but nothing a good pair of gloves doesn't sort!

I should consider going in October. Would be fun to go for Haloween. And Gailius has birthday on 22nd - more fun.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

Latest posts

facebook twitter