Big brother 25 Spoiler thread

Didn't come away really knowing anything about the the people from the first episode.

They started late because they anticipated the writers strike and wanted new programming for the fall TV season. BB along with Survivor and AR means they won’t have to run more repeats.

Hopefully the season is not as bland and boring as episode 1.

Not a fan of the show. but did catch a bit of the first night. The term "jumped the shark" comes to mind.

The whole multiverse thing at the beginning, shooting the laser gun and all.

Finally watched the first episode last night. Yeah, that whole laser multiverse bit was over the top stooopid. Frankie's overacting just compounded the whole cheese factor. Hopefully the rest of the season has less production.

Loved Cirie on Survivor. Interesting to see how this plays out.

Dumbest opening ever and terribly boring first episode.

Not a fan of Cirie and if I were her son, I would be pissed that she was on the show.

Not a fan of Cirie and if I were her son, I would be pissed that she was on the show.

Except that he might not even have gotten on the show if it weren't for her. But personally, I was happy to see her, I liked her on Survivor.

Add me to the list of bored viewers on premier night...what a snooze fest. I ended up losing interest and scrolling through my phone for most of it. I hated the four separate comps to see who's up for noms because who cares yet who's nominated?? We don't know anything about them. And the part with Frankie was ridiculous, I muted that whole thing.

Hoping the season improves!

So I’m pretty sure Julie said in addition to the initial 16 houseguests, that 4 more would be joining,
If Cirie is one, who are the other 3?
Any theories?
Other moms, parents or relatives?
Other reality contestant?

Hard to believe the finale is not until Nov 9th!

So I’m pretty sure Julie said in addition to the initial 16 houseguests, that 4 more would be joining,
If Cirie is one, who are the other 3?
Any theories?
Other moms, parents or relatives?
Other reality contestant?

Hard to believe the finale is not until Nov 9th!
I read somewhere that Cory‘s brother, who was on a season of Survivor but voted off first, was going to be on the show.

I barely uttered how fast before Cirie and Jared get caught ........... and they were caught. As the show progressed them hanging out alone is suspicious AND ..... everyone must realize Matt Klotz is reading lips so the two of them need to be careful when talking with folks around.

Lots of people would know who Cirie is from watching reality tv.
Not really the 20ish folks. My 3 didn't watch Survivor. They'd have no clue. That group tends to watch Love Island and all those shows and not really BB or Survivor or TAR. At least my kiddos and their friends.

Not really the 20ish folks. My 3 didn't watch Survivor. They'd have no clue. That group tends to watch Love Island and all those shows and not really BB or Survivor or TAR. At least my kiddos and their friends.
Agreed. It's been a few years since Cirie has been on Survivor, and even then her most recent appearance was in Game Changers, still a few years back. Her 'peak' seasons were quite a few years ago, so even if people had started watching Survivor recently, they wouldn't know who she was (or know her whole backstory).

Omg...less than a week in and we have yet another contestant dropping the N word. - Luke when talking about being in a room. I just do not get it. That word has never been in my vocabulary and I never heard it growing up, except in rap music. I just continue to be shocked by ppl.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter