**Big Brother 7 - Official Thread**

I really hate the way the housemates play up to the cameras in the last week in the hope of winning! Pete and his drunken antics last night just looked false, I think he is the biggest game player in there! And Glyn did a streak round the garden last night, is it in their contracts that every series someone has to strip off and pretend to be crazy by doing a lap of the garden???

jen_uk said:
I really hate the way the housemates play up to the cameras in the last week in the hope of winning! Pete and his drunken antics last night just looked false, I think he is the biggest game player in there! And Glyn did a streak round the garden last night, is it in their contracts that every series someone has to strip off and pretend to be crazy by doing a lap of the garden???

I agree, and is it just me, or does Nikki seem to be looking for the cameras when she is hugging Pete so she can put that stupid 'in love' look on her face?? :rolleyes:

No Kathryn, its not just you, I noticed it too, I really hate to say it but I can't wait til Friday when its all over! come back evenings, all is forgiven!!

Strommie said:
I agree, and is it just me, or does Nikki seem to be looking for the cameras when she is hugging Pete so she can put that stupid 'in love' look on her face?? :rolleyes:

:thumbsup2 i completely agree with you she's always been like that she never looks any1 in the eyes it's as if every conversation is thought out and always always looking for that camera :furious:

I loved the big brother nightclub although pete ruined it at first with his moaning that he was tired like it was anyones fault but his own that he was up all night with that troll.Richard would have really enjoyed himself in there but at least he started to loosen up in the end.

I am actually fed up with it now, and will be glad when it's over :guilty:

ariel75 said:
I loved the big brother nightclub although pete ruined it at first with his moaning that he was tired like it was anyones fault but his own that he was up all night with that troll.Richard would have really enjoyed himself in there but at least he started to loosen up in the end.

Glynn would have been hilarious in there :)

jen_uk said:

Phew !! Thank goodness I missed Glyns streak :)

Are there going to be any mid week evictions ???

No midweek evictions - they are all in there til Friday.

Really want Glyn to win now, not just because he's Welsh, but because I think he is genuinely naive and funny, I don't think he had a game plan, and I think his character has developed so much since he's been in there. :thumbsup2

My final 3

1st Glyn
2nd Pete
3rd Aisleyne

or even Pete and Aisleyne reversed, I'm not that bothered! Who do you all like for the final three?

Sara. :)

Captain-Ste said:
1st Aisleyne
2. Glyn
3rd Pete - his true colours have come out this week :) and i dont like them !!!!

Surprised you didn't have Aisleyne in first, second and third place! ;)

1st Aisleyne
2nd Richard
3rd Pete

I just hope I'm not suffering with jet-lag on Friday, as I'm looking forward to the final (though I'd prefer to miss it due to still being here - LOL)

Nikki coming back in has really ruined the last week for me, I wasnt keen on her to start with ;)

Glyn to Win

I thought the conversation Pete had with Richard about how if he (Pete) doesnt win then its going to shatter his faith in God and his connection with his dead friend was vile! What a sad desperate way to try and get sympathy votes!!

Aisleyne to win!!
Richard
Dont really care who comes after that!

After reading the interview with Petes Mum in Heat yesterday about his tourettes and molestation I totally think he should win, the guy really does need a break. I hate Nikki now, she's learnt from being outside for a short time that she's only in with a chance if she becomes a couple so I reckon she'd drop Pete like a hot coal if he doesn't win.

Nubbedy said:
Surprised you didn't have Aisleyne in first, second and third place! ;)

:rotfl: :rotfl: :rotfl: :rotfl:

you know me too well ;) :Pinkbounc :rotfl:

as for Aisleyne

her odds this morning are the lowest theyve been! :cool1:

Pete 2/9
Aisleyne 3 :goodvibes :goodvibes

Come on Ash!

Happy Ash wednesday Aisleyne supporters :Pinkbounc :banana:

& good morning :rotfl2:

OMG what an evening!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

All the housemates have turned against ash this evening - because apparantly she gave Pete an awful speech and he said that has lost him the show. I've seen the speech and thought it was really good.
Pete went into the garden and started praying to god that he will win!!!!!!!!!! then he came out with " god wants me to win"
Nice eh? not desperate at all eh? :rotfl: :rotfl:

Ash was then left alone crying while ALL of the others *****ed about her - was very uncomfortable viewing i tell ya!!! :furious:

she was sat in the bath full clothed calling herself pathetic amongst other things! :(

since then.......

Her odds have been shorting by the minute and petes are on the rise!

Please guys dont let the bullies win! - do whats right!

Vote for Ash!

:Pinkbounc :Pinkbounc :Pinkbounc :Pinkbounc :Pinkbounc

(looks like she's gonna win;) )

Missed last night's show, coz I was in Oakwood park all day - can someone please fill me in on what happened. Were these speeches part of a task? What did Aisleyne say about pete? I ALWAYS miss the good episodes. :sad2:

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter