*Big Brother 9*

I rally, truly think Rachel is going to win now - I cannot believe there are people spending their hard-earned cash voting for Mikey :confused3

She must be the most ordinary person to have won BB :rotfl:

Rachel cost me a tenner :sad1: Joh, you were right as always :rotfl2:

Woohoo, you know I won't gloat about it....much ;)

So, ladies, do we want to try and predict who will become the most famous out of all of them? Who will still be in the news in 6 months time?

BTW, did you see Luke's face when he was saying about Rachel having a game plan - talk about ungracious in defeat. I'm really glad he and Bex didn't win - it's so obvious they are all about the money and the limelight.

:banana: Well done Rachel:banana:

I think Rex will do well, money wise, he'll probably be doing something cheffy on TV. But no doubt we'll still be reading about Dale and Stu falling out of nightclubs, or Bex and Luke announcing their engagement in the tabloids over the next year. And of course Ziggy from last year will be dating all the single BB girls :rolleyes:

I agree that Rex weill do well, the rest will hopefully fade away asap :)

I suspect we will have to endure lisa and mario's wedding in hello or ok magazine :lmao:

BTW, did you see Luke's face when he was saying about Rachel having a game plan - talk about ungracious in defeat. I'm really glad he and Bex didn't win - it's so obvious they are all about the money and the limelight.

Even if she did have a game plan (which I don't think she did) it was obviously better than his because hers worked and he was kicked out on his ear. :rotfl2:

Great result, Well done Rachel, think I might have a go myself next year;):lmao:

You go for it Sue ::yes:: You'd get votes from us :)

Aww thanks hon:) The girls in work have been trying to persuede me for the past 2 years to Audition for it, but I would be a bit worried about all my enemys coming out and selling their storys about me :lmao: :lmao: :lmao: :lmao: :lmao: There would be loads:lmao: :lmao:

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter