*Big Brother 9*

why didnt rex the bully go???
i just dont understand it..
none of them are winners - none stand out at all..
i only now think rachel should win because she likes Disney! and thats the only reason..

Rachel has ruined belle for me :guilty: she really grates on me ! surely nobody is that bloomin cheerful all the time.

Am really shocked Kat was voted out, i thought the public loved her :confused3 . Must admit she could get a tad annoying but most of the time i found her harmless. Completly nutts but there are far worse people in there

Rachel made me laugh when she went on a Disney tangent, her room sounds great if its like she says....covered in Disney pics:thumbsup2

I know hes upset many people by the whole "Sarah situation" but i still like Darnell & want him to win. I dont want Rex to win not due ot me not liking him but due to who his girlfriend is. I could not stand Nicole:mad: :headache: . If he wins the money then its as good as her winning too so i really hope Rex does nt win.

Mikey drives me nutts, hes way too irritating for me

Sarah just flirts non stop, shes been playing a round with Darnell for far too long now. She turn hot & cold on people so quickly & jumps from person to person using them when it suits her

Darnell to win , if not Rachel (just for being a Disney lover) :thumbsup2 :thumbsup2

OMG, where have the last 3 months gone ? It's flown by, and here we are at the BB final

So the big question is .. Who do you want to win ?

For me, I think I want either Rachel or Darnell to win. If not, then Rex. But I don't want Sara or Mikey to win. I can't believe Mikey is favourite to win, he drives me mad :crazy: and I don't find him entertaining at all :confused3

Enjoy the final show tonight ~ but what the heck are we going to watch next week ? :confused3 :rotfl2: :rotfl2:

I do not want Mikey or Darnell to win. I think it might be Rachel (in fact, I hope it is because Nat owes me a tenner if she wins ;) )

I really enjoyed last night's episode and I felt sorry for Rachel having to watch Luke slagging her off. Am I the only person out there who believes that she is genuine :confused3

I want Rex to win, he has been pure entertainment....

If Mikey wins then i guess its ok to be unhygenic...ergh!

I don't want any of them to win - I dislike them all. :rotfl2:

I suppose Rachel is probably the most genuine out of them all but I don't think she will get enough votes.

Well not long to wait now i hope sara is the first one out her voice grates on me and how low can she go in flirting with Darnell again:confused3
Mikey or Darnell to win

I'm hoping for a Rachel win tonight - I can't resist a pretty girl with a Welsh accent. :lovestruc

As an aside, anybody who liked the Cadbury's drumming gorilla advert, watch out for a new one premiering during tonight's show.

I hope rachel wins!! Rex is so mean and rude that if he wins I'll be really saddenned for everyone he's picked on!

Woo hoo! I'm happy so far...now get Mikey out - then I don't mind if it's Rachel or Sara. :thumbsup2

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter