BIG BROTHER ALL-STARS SPOILER'S WELCOME!

I am happy that Josh is not on this season but I am sad for him that a false-positive test resulted in his removal. I am sure all the potential contestants understood that was a risk/possibility but it's still kinda poopy.

I like that this cast is older. As I get older, I find myself quitting on Big Brother once the cast gets mean. I'm not a fan of watching people who want to "bro down" no matter how conventionally attractive they are.

Okay, rumor now is Kevin and Keisha lol. Looks like his target is Keisha, probably figures that will get the least blood on his hands. Looks like he is struggling with who the pawn will be.

I’m enjoying watching feeds so far. It’s fun seeing Janelle and Kaysar again, as BB6 was the first year I started watching BB.

Just my thought, but I think Janelle & Kaysar may have talked and made an agreement of some kind before entering the house, she acted weird the first night every time he tried to talk to her. She said something like I haven't talked to you in like 14 years.
But I read elsewhere they kinda stay in touch every now & again.

Just my thought, but I think Janelle & Kaysar may have talked and made an agreement of some kind before entering the house, she acted weird the first night every time he tried to talk to her. She said something like I haven't talked to you in like 14 years.
But I read elsewhere they kinda stay in touch every now & again.
A majority of the house pre gamed.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter