BIG BROTHER ALL-STARS SPOILER'S WELCOME!

Just saw this on another forum:

Tyler went to Day & Bay and apologized , he told them that Dani was indeed targeting them and that he didn’t want to be in the house any longer. He is going to ask Christmas to take one of them off and name him as the replacement. He is currently crying. Seems legit.

It was posted 2 hours ago.

Yes, saw Tyler is trying to self evict. There was also a wall yeller who outed David winning the power, no confirmation if anyone heard him.

Da'Vonne and Christmas met again and it sounded like Tyler renom might be a go, and Christmas said "he didn't want to tell the house." Da'Vonne assured Christmas there'd be enough votes to send him home. Da'Vonne asked if that happens, could Bayleigh be brought into the girls alliance? Christmas dodged and weaved on that one, like she does. Meanwhile Dani was still worried she'd be the renom and she flustered about that to Cody, who said it wouldn't happen. Dani checked in with Da'Vonne again, both of them saying it would be pretty great if a girls alliance actually worked and got them to the end. And later a quick Tyler/Christmas chat sounded like they both thought he'd still be there next week, so who knows. Also, Dani apparently told Cody about the new girls alliance, already. They talked longer about what to name it than it existed.

Da'Vonne and Christmas met again and it sounded like Tyler renom might be a go, and Christmas said "he didn't want to tell the house." Da'Vonne assured Christmas there'd be enough votes to send him home. Da'Vonne asked if that happens, could Bayleigh be brought into the girls alliance? Christmas dodged and weaved on that one, like she does. Meanwhile Dani was still worried she'd be the renom and she flustered about that to Cody, who said it wouldn't happen. Dani checked in with Da'Vonne again, both of them saying it would be pretty great if a girls alliance actually worked and got them to the end. And later a quick Tyler/Christmas chat sounded like they both thought he'd still be there next week, so who knows. Also, Dani apparently told Cody about the new girls alliance, already. They talked longer about what to name it than it existed.

So he's going back on wanting to leave now?

So he's going back on wanting to leave now?

I'm not sure. It could be Christmas is saying they don't have enough votes to get him out. Just because he wants to be voted out doesn't mean he will. Honestly I don't see them not voting him out if that's what he wants, but who knows. I guess keeping someone in there whose head isn't the game is more attractive to keep in the game than someone who will be guns blazing.

So Dani's worried she's going home, but does what she can to make that happen, like outing her new alliance? WTHeck?

Christmas does not use veto, noms stay the same

I'm guessing Christmas refused Tyler's request. From what I read Tyler was very serious about going home. I don't think it was a ploy.

Christmas did not use her veto. Feeds came back to Bayleigh and Da'Vonne still in the nominee chairs, Bayleigh in tears, saying she didn't understand and "this is literally the worst case scenario," and Da'Vonne comforting her and saying "I don't get it," with Enzo joining to comfort both. Apparently Christmas's speech was odd and included something about being "caught in the crossfire." She mentioned Bayleigh saying Da'Vonne was her "untouchable" multiple times to multiple people afterwards, and "I get frustrated when people twist things to their benefit that aren't accurate." Da'Vonne met with Christmas who repeated "crossfire" and if Bayleigh wants Tyler out she has to do it herself. The house mood was glum all around, and they have a party scheduled today.

So why did Tyler want to leave?

He felt that it was his fault Day and Bay were on the block and he felt it was more important for them to be there than him. That is what he said, no clue if that was true or not. Apparently people have been complaining the feeds go down a lot and it's hard to follow.
There is a rule if you quit, which essentially he would be doing if he volunteers to go on the block and says vote me out, they don't get paid. They are getting 40K at least, of course if they win they get more. He was in the DR for a few hours, I'm sure they were reminding him he would not get paid if he did this.

He felt that it was his fault Day and Bay were on the block and he felt it was more important for them to be there than him. That is what he said, no clue if that was true or not. Apparently people have been complaining the feeds go down a lot and it's hard to follow.
There is a rule if you quit, which essentially he would be doing if he volunteers to go on the block and says vote me out, they don't get paid. They are getting 40K at least, of course if they win they get more. He was in the DR for a few hours, I'm sure they were reminding him he would not get paid if he did this.

Thanks

Yes, he would give up the cashola.

Bay is very dramatic.
I hope DaVonne stays.

They are both pretty dramatic but DaVonne much less so. The way Bayleigh talks to people must piss a lot of people off.

I think Nicole F holds the candle when it comes to dramatics. She is an expert at playing the victim. I hate her style of play, but I have to tip my hat to her because it works. I honestly think she may be the first 2 time winner.

I'm surprised about Tyler. He's played the game before. He knows how it works. Would he really give up not only the chance to win, but also the chance to get his paycheck? That seems very odd, but it's hard to know how actually being in the house can play with people's minds.

I wish Christmas had gunned for a bigger target, but then again she seems to be aligned with all of them. Bay and Day are playing as a duo, just like Janelle and Kaysar did. You have to break up duos even before you target floaters. They really shouldn't be surprised that they were nominated together. Dani needs to go. She's a trouble-maker and a loose cannon. Even her alliance would be better off without her.

Yesterday seemed to be a real gloomy day in the house. Cody was informed that his grandfather died which is really hard when you can't be around family. David was crying over being away from his mom because it was her birthday. Dani was actually very supportive for both Cody and David.

Yesterday seemed to be a real gloomy day in the house. Cody was informed that his grandfather died which is really hard when you can't be around family. David was crying over being away from his mom because it was her birthday. Dani was actually very supportive for both Cody and David.

Awww. Poor Cody :(
I love David, he just seems like an all around really good person with a huge heart.

I am so aggravated, there is a clip of Memphis making fun of Ian to Nicole & Dani.
Memphis should be ashamed of himself, but Dani? she has a child, I can't even believe she would listen to Memphis and not shut him down immediately. You don't know what your Childs future is Dani, she is just a baby. :(
I am so angry with these people, they should know better.

Speaking of Ian.......doesn't it seem his autism is showing more than the other time he was on the show? I just don't remember him rocking as much the previous show and if he did CBS sadly edited it.

I ask because my 4 year old grand daughter is a 9 on the spectrum........do actions get worse is kind of where I'm going with that question. :(

So the Tyler thing was just like Bay said. To look good on TV and get Bay and Day back on his side. He never intended to leave that house.

And editing ;left out some things. Xmas said some questionable things about putting Bay and Day on the block.

Last edited:

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter