BIG BROTHER SEASON 20! SPOILERS WELCOME

Kaitlyn(New HOH), had to look up her name, shame on me. Anyway, when she was crying to Tyler I took an immediate dislike to her. She was upset because Faysel clicked with Hayleigh and she was jealous, found that weird, he was just friendly with her and she wanted to claim ownership. COuldn't she see in her crystal ball this was going to happen? :rolleyes:

The clips of Steve were hilarious, he couldn't get the cop talk out of his brain.
Wonder if he will be back or at least have a chance to come back.

Sorry, but in the words of my daughter, she's "a little bit of a nut job."

I liked Steve, as I like Sam.

But most of the contestants this year are blending in my mind. Many seem to be fading into the background, hoping maybe for a showmance but not playing the game.

Sorry, but in the words of my daughter, she's "a little bit of a nut job."

I liked Steve, as I like Sam.

But most of the contestants this year are blending in my mind. Many seem to be fading into the background, hoping maybe for a showmance but not playing the game.
Their personality are all the same.

Just for the record, those of us who live and work in Silicon Valley's largest city do not call it "San BRO'se!" :scratchin

Right now it looks like Kaitlyn has her sights set on Winston and Scottie, but the HoH meeting has not happened yet so things could change:

Kaitlyn: I'm putting up Winston and Scottie.

No word on who one the Power app, I'm guessing they are keeping it to themselves for now.

BB Store app TBD received the BB Power App

Rachel is the least trending HG for the week. She received the BB Store crap app She selected Yell

No word on who one the Power app, I'm guessing they are keeping it to themselves for now.

BB Store app TBD received the BB Power App

Rachel is the least trending HG for the week. She received the BB Store crap app She selected Yell

Is she the "Las Vegas" girl?
**EDIT..... she is, she is kinda forgettable at the moment.
I have to say again, I love this trending app this season, these people get a good dose of reality (no pun intended) when they're on the bottom, its great!!

Tyler won the power app!

Last edited:
Been away and haven't been able to watch. What does the Power App do for them when they win it? and what does the crap app make them do?

Been away and haven't been able to watch. What does the Power App do for them when they win it? and what does the crap app make them do?
There are several app choices they can select. First go 'round...Sam took the 'bonus life' app and she gets a chance to return to the game if evicted but if she doesn't use it by 4th eviction then that person evicted gets it. Then Fessy got the crap app and he selected the 'hamazon' app and had to eat a plate of ham (vegan for him) every time the doorbell rang and it was delivered and they showed it delivered A LOT!. Don't know what the other choices are yet.

Oh, and Sam won the power app because she was most trending and Fessy got the crap app for being least trending. They will do it every week for a while. Hope not the whole game though.

There are several app choices they can select. First go 'round...Sam took the 'bonus life' app and she gets a chance to return to the game if evicted but if she doesn't use it by 4th eviction then that person evicted gets it. Then Fessy got the crap app and he selected the 'hamazon' app and had to eat a plate of ham (vegan for him) every time the doorbell rang and it was delivered and they showed it delivered A LOT!. Don't know what the other choices are yet.

And that "ham" looked disgusting, there was so much too, just awful.

I was just reading over on Joker's, Swaggy is yet again Po"d he didn't get highest trending again, He say if we give him a power next he doesn't want it. Then he said a vulgar phrase to America, LOL idiot man child.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter