~Big Brother~ Will You Be Watching tonight?

I'll be watching....i've heard some rumours about the house, so it should be interesting if they turn out!

Do u think their asking for trouble sticking a house full of girls together? I can kinda see it going 2 ways, either being really spiteful towards one another or playing the brady bunch!

Didn't watch it, and from what I'm hearing from people at work, I'm glad I didn't :goodvibes

mmm it looks interesting - a house full of girls!! :scared1:
like someone said, it could either turn really nasty or they could all get on really well!!
I really like Lesley, she seems like she's the only one in there for the experience not the money or the fame! And is it Carol, that "larger" lady with the messy grey hair who seems to want cause trouble - she looks interesting!
And Tracy...all I keep thinking is, she's a female Pete..!!

OH Wow
like so many of you i wasnt gonna watch for fear of spending another summer sat at the tv screen....
but maybe just to watch the housemates enter......all girls ....yes i giggled!!!!!!! how interesting i thought!!!!!!

and so today i get a text from a scrapbooking friend to say that emily is our local scrap book shops daughter!!!!!!

so do i now have to watch?????

YES!!!!!!!

I resisted!!! Yay! mainly due to having no tv in my room because of the builders and I couldn't be bothered to go downstairs and turn that one on :rotfl2:

OK, so after the initial impressions who are your favourites and ones you want to evict? I'm quite liking the Welsh girl but so want the Victoria Beckham wanna be out of there! Seriously if you are going into the BB house at least have your own personality and not try to be someone else!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter