Big McDonald's?

MrsMud

<font color=green>Thinks the Ghostbuster wearing t
I heard that there is a big McDonald's near Animal Kingdom/ the Allstars. I was thinking we would have a late lunch/ early dinner there on the way back to the hotel following our AK day.
We could save a few bucks, plus my kids would enjoy it a lot more than V & A (LOL). Can anyone give us directions there from AK? Keep in mind, I have never even been to AK yet! Thanks a bunch;)

We ate lunch there one day...it was nice, and it was kinda big too! (As far as McDonalds go). It was pricier than McDonald's back home..but a LOT cheaper than V & A's!!!! (LOL!!!!!) Umm...as for directions, I think you just follow the signs out of the AK, towards the All-Stars Resort area. (It's real close) The McDonalds sits just outside of the main road into the resorts. Hope this helps.

You can't miss it. It's sitting right there on the road and it looks like a giant Happy Meal box. We haven't ever eaten there, and probably won't until we have kids, but it is sort of cute. It isn't huge, though. I think the one at Downtown Disney is the really big one.

I believe the one off International Drive is the largest Mc Donalds in the world.

When we were there last year, our Tiffany driver pointed out a
McDonald's and did say it was the largest one in the world.

But I'm not sure where it was -- we were on our way back to the
airport from WDW.

We are going back in the spring, and DS has his heart set on
finding that "biggest in the world" McDonalds.

Where is it on International drive? We'll have our own car this time.

Thanks!

I believe its I4 and Sand Lake Road( drive) can't remember the exit number . ( the biggest in Orlando) The one near AK is very visable and there are road signs for it in the AK/ All Stars area.:bounce: :bounce:

the McDonalds on I-drive has the world's largest play area! and it is awesome a couple of yrs ago we stayed at the residence inn right near by and I walked up there to check it out and ended up staying for a hour plus playing the video games!

It is exit 29 off of I-4 down the ramp and turn right and it is on your left! next to a gas station, I think its a mobile at least the last time I was there in march that is what it was.

I've only gone by it myself. This trip we might just stop by to check out that play area!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

Latest posts

facebook twitter