Birthday idea?

tigger2on

<font color=6699CC>I can't believe I read this WHO
We are gong to take Ryleigh (disabled DD) to WDW in November for her Birthday. However we are having her family party a week before and I wanted to give her something to let her know Mickey is waiting for her.
I bought a counderoy Minnie Mose to go with her cllection of Disney Plush today @ the DS for $15.... but I wanted to put a postcard with mickey on it from Mickey saying "happy B-day ... looking forward to seeing you at the parade... or the likes!"
is anyone going to Disney in October.... that wouldn't mind picking me up apost card. It doesn't have to be from Disney World... I Just need one with Mickey's body on it.
If you could help... it would be greatly appreciated. Her party is on Nov. 1, 2003. :tongue:

If you're still looking for someone, I'd be happy to help. Just let me know...I could mail it the day we get there so she'd receive it in the mail (you could tell me what to write on it) or bring it back with me (we return on Oct. 26th though...cutting it a little close). Just let me know if you're still interested.

Hi Tigger, I bought some postcards while I was there this week, but I don't think it has Mickey on it, just the castle or Buzz and Woody. If any of those will do we can arrange to get it to you!
Marilynn

Hi All,
Sorry i didn't post back sooner but I actaully found a blank card with Mickey on it so I will send it to our house for Ryleigh from Mickey and let her cousin to be Kaylin read it.
:o) Thank you for your offers though. they were greatly apprceiated!
Suzanne and Smiley Ryleigh:tongue:

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter