Birthday Solo Trip over Easter

ryanmilla

DIS Veteran
Just booked a birthday solo trip over Easter, 4/6-11. Any other solo travelers planning to be there then?

Sorry, I'll be there the week after. My birthday is April 5th and I tried to find something but my grand daughter's birthday is April 9 (Easter this year) and she will be 2 so I wanted to be home for that. Have fun and enjoy your solo time.

Hitting EP/HS this Wednesday the 22nd for my birthday solo. Just looking to hit as much as I can. Ending the night with 925pm Oga’s reservation! I’ve been plenty to Oga’s but will enjoy a bday drink or two!

Just booked a birthday solo trip over Easter, 4/6-11. Any other solo travelers planning to be there then?
Hope you had a great trip! My June birthday trip (tacked onto a business trip in Tampa) was going to be solo but my husband asked to come with when I mentioned it. Couldn’t say no. Lol. 😂 Can’t wait to see Happily Ever After and Fantasmic since we haven’t seen either of them before. Also to ride Cosmic Rewind as much as possible.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter