• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Corey Click Here

Black 'Copters Listening to the Podcasters? :-)

alysnwndrlnd

Mouseketeer
Hey.. just got a chance to d/l the podcast this week.

I was so thrilled with the weather this past week in Orlando. I just know those Disney Cast Members I spoke to on the phone and asked them to make sure Noel was cleared out of there before our trip down personally made sure of this. :rolleyes1

I noticed the helicopters 'overhead' when Pete started talking about the crime rate in Orlando.. hmmmmmm.. ::insert paranoid conspiracy theory here:

Paramount's Carowinds, a local amusement park around here, has Scare-owinds every October and they do not allow costumes for fear of even more mischief and misdemeanors than already happens.

As a fluffy person myself, I had to say :YAY: :cheer2: about the size/quality discussion about the t-shirts.

Also as a fluffy person, who was on Small World ride (the one in Florida, not Calif) :rotfl2: I was crying from laughing so hard about the weight limit. I was in the front with my son and husband. I didn't look to see if they had evenly weighted the boat and we did ride a little low.. but at least we didn't drag bottom. and the dolls :scared: were in no way harmed by any rogue waves that may or may not have been created. :rotfl:

:rolleyes: I cant imagine why those birds are so interested in people who've been in the water swimming with fish and fish byproducts all day! LOL

:-)

Just curious, we just got back from WDW and noticed when we were driving past DTD, there were cherry picker vehicles with little booths on the top. Now, when we were in Puerto Rico once, in parking lots, they had what we referred to as "guard shacks", which were the same idea, little booths on top of permanent towers to keep an eye on the parking lots.

Is this what those cherry picker vehicles are used for?? (good idea, the more security the better I feel these days, not that we're hanging around DTD late at night).;)

That area behind Bongo's is our favorite place to sit. I can see how there might be problems back there especially late late at night.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter