BLT balcony question

chrismass

Mouseketeer
I just did on-line check in for BLT, but one of the choices for room requests was a balcony. Do some of the rooms not have balconies? I am booked with a two-bedroom lake view. thanks

I just did on-line check in for BLT, but one of the choices for room requests was a balcony. Do some of the rooms not have balconies? I am booked with a two-bedroom lake view. thanks
All of the rooms above the ground floor have balconies. The ground floor rooms have patios.

Interesting that you had room request options. When I checked in for a standard view 2 bedroom, there were no options listed. :confused3 I tried it in Chrome and IE to make sure it wasn't the browser with the issue.

The requests used for online check in is for cash rooms through CRO. DVC uses their software to cut costs. You should have MS add your request to your reservation.

:earsboy: Bill

The requests used for online check in is for cash rooms through CRO. DVC uses their software to cut costs. You should have MS add your request to your reservation.

:earsboy: Bill

Good to know, thanks! I did email MS month ago and have their email confirming the requests are noted, I was just hoping to actually get to "see" them show up somewhere. Keeping my fingers crossed!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter