BLT - Lake view question

SheilaHeartsDisney

Yay Me!!!!!!!!!!!!
I can't seem to find a diffinitive answer anywhere. We have lake view for our upcoming trip and was wondering if the sun rises over bay lake or if it sets over bay lake. Can you tell me which it is please?

Rises. Bay Lake is East of the resort. If you think of BLT as a big C, the top part of the C is facing north. The resorts front door and Theme Park views face west. However,be aware your Lake View room can be anywhere in the inner part of the C, or the outer wall of the C at the top (facing north) or bottom (facing south or southwest)

It also depends on which room you get. We were in a lake view that was really only looking at the rooms on the other side of the building...got very little sun in the mornings.

I do have a follow up question. If we didn't get a room that had a great view of the sun over bay lake is there a spot out side where you can sit and watch the sunrise? Do they have a beach like Poly with chairs?

Back to the C shaped building. The pool area is just to the east of that C
right by the lake and has many chairs. All the rooms inside that C look over the pool area. The rooms in the center of that C look directly east, and with the others you can look east by going out on the balcony. There are sandy beach like areas but I cannot remember if there are any chairs there. There is also a boat dock nearby. There is a lot of open space to walk around in near the lake facing east.

I do have a follow up question. If we didn't get a room that had a great view of the sun over bay lake is there a spot out side where you can sit and watch the sunrise? Do they have a beach like Poly with chairs?

you can walk over to the CR and see it.

yes blt has a beach - but surrounded by trees - just walk over to CR.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter