BLT lake view studio request help

daisyx3

DIS Veteran
Have decided to make BLT lake view our top choice for three night October stay. Plan on wait listing it if all 3 nights not available at 7 months (this week). We stayed in a 1BR lake view with the kids in 2012 and we were "inside the C", I think it is called, looking right into rooms across the way. I know there is a way to request being on the outside. Is it just "room on the outside"? I won't even mind a mid range floor if I can see nature instead of a bunch of folks beach towels fluttering on balconies. Thanks! Daisyx3

You would want to request an 'Even Numbered' room. Those are the ones on the outside of the "C".

Have decided to make BLT lake view our top choice for three night October stay. Plan on wait listing it if all 3 nights not available at 7 months (this week).
We stayed in a 1BR lake view with the kids in 2012 and we were "inside the C", I think it is called, looking right into rooms across the way. I know there is a way to request being on the outside. Is it just "room on the outside"? I won't even mind a mid range floor if I can see nature and a bunch of folks beach towels fluttering on balconies.
Thanks!
Daisyx3

I would request even numbered room, north side. I stayed there last March in a lake view studio, requested that and got it.

Room 7906:

ry%3D400

ry%3D400

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

Latest posts

facebook twitter