BLT No 2-Bedrooms Looks Like Walking Started Early

GrumpyPOTFH

Mouseketeer
Just was on DVC and BLT's had no 2-Bedrooms Standard view for Nov 2, 3, 4, and no 2-Bedrooms lock-out Nov 2. Any idea why?

Early Nov is a fairly popular time for DVCer's and next year Nov 2nd marks the beginning of Jersey Week. Standard view is also the first category to book up at BLT and is a fairly small percentage of the resort. And the standard view studios are all booked up on November 2nd so that is why it isn't possible to book the 2BR standard view lock off. The 1 bedroom standard view category is still available however as are all other 2 BR's views.

With Jersey week and food and wine going on as well as Halloween activities just ending and possibly the wine and dine marathon at the end of that week it's a draw for quite a few owners and many will take advantage of the 11 month booking window.

Have been watching for over a week now, every day I check and the the first day and some time first two days are taken. On all standard view. We are looking for a 2-Bedroom starting November 22. Guess I will look to start walking as soon as I am able to get a reservation.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter