Blt studio questions

lynetteSC

Have you ever been BACK-DOORED?
We have stayed in a studio a few years ago, but can't remember if a over the door shoe holder will work anywhere? I thought that may help with clutter since the studios there feel small!

Thanks!

I think that would be handy especially if each person has two or three pairs of shoes. That's my complaint about many DVC closets that there isn't enough floor space for shoes because the pack 'n play, high chair and sometimes a safe takes up most of the space.

And it would work for all of those toiletry items for the bathroom. Although with the modification of the studio we often left things in our toiletry kits and just placed them under the sink where there was a fair amount of storage there. Then we just brought them out as needed.

I'm not sure it would work on the sliding bathroom door. It might interfere with the doors movement. Perhaps if you had large suction cups you could place it on a wall.

Thanks for the suggestion.

We have stayed in a studio a few years ago, but can't remember if a over the door shoe holder will work anywhere? I thought that may help with clutter since the studios there feel small!

Thanks!

Not only do the studios at BLT feel small, they are small. Only AKV value studio is smaller, but it feels bigger because of the smaller bathroom, entrance and kitchenette.

Most of the doors are sliding doors, so the over the door holder will probably not work.

I think the closet door is a slider so a shoe holder would not work. There is a hook inside the bathroom door that may be a possibility for you.

Other than that, what about just picking up those hooks with the magic strip on the back. Inexpensive. You can use either the lock off door or outside the bathroom door. Remove it when you leave and it does not leave any marks or damage. They sell larger hooks for heavier items. Don't know the weight limit on them though.

Or get a shoe holder that can be used on a hanger and leave that in the closet.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter