BLT Studio Standard View vs. Garden Wing Garden View

ClarabelleCow

Where did my tag go? Oh fairy, can you help me?
Title kind of says it all, which would you choose, difference is under $100.00 total in price. Thanks

Title kind of says it all, which would you choose, difference is under $100.00 total in price. Thanks

depends on your needs. The garden wing hotel room is much larger with 2 beds. The BLT studio is much smaller with one bed and a couch, but has a great separate kitchenette area with the best kitchenette storage I have seen and a balcony. Also, the rooms are in separate buildings on different sides of the resort. BLT is closer to walk to the Mk and if you have kids has a community hall. Both require going to the main building for monorail, dining and services. I have stayed in a BLT studio with a family many times and it is very tight. I love BLT and it is often my first choice on points. But if I was paying cash and I had more than one child, I would probably pick the traditional hotel room. For a couple, it is really a question of preference, and I'd probably pick BLT.

Thanks, have stayed at BLT when I owned but in a 1 bedroom and loved it. Was so torn, actually ended up switching to a Tower room, totally forgot the garden wings don't have balconies unless first level with little porch. Thanks again for the info.

If there is just two people the BLT studio would be fine. The Wingroom has two queen beds and a day bed. The studio has one queen bed and a double sleeper sofa right up against each other. The wing room has much more room. The only thing you would be missing would be the microwave. The wingroom does have a Juliet balcony (you can open the door, but cannot step out onto a platform).

We like to spend time in the room. So we would choose the wing room.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter