BLT Theme Park View and SSR Standard

samfsu

Earning My Ears
We are staying at BLT in Feb for my DD5 and DD5's birthday's. We are in a Theme Park view. I was wondering what recommendations you can give me as to what room to request? high floor, etc. We are in a 2-bedroom.

Similar to above, which studio should we request at SSR? This trip is just my DW and I.

Don't know about BLT, I'm trying to find out what a Standard view actually entails.

Our favorite spot at SSR is the Paddock. Best bus stop, close to a great pool.

For BLT theme park view request high floor. The problem with the view is that there is a large parking lot in front of the building and the lower floor theme park views look mainly at that parking lot. For SSR, I don't know what a "standard" view would be since the entire resort for DVC has no view classifications and thus everything could be considered standard. Otherwise the request to make depends on preferences. If you want to be near one of the two main pools, the Springs or Paddock area are the choices. If you want best view, then request Congress Park area with lake view and high floor.

At SSR I prefer the Grand Stand because that is where the busses stop first. You will be able to choose a seat you like. It is nice to get on first even if you have to pick up other people, because you have more patience on your way TO a park. When you return, you are the first stop to get off, which is nice too.

Thanks for all the great insight. I didn't realize all ssr are the same view :). And now BWV came available and we switched there :) so blt in February then BWV in May! Not bad for our first two trips as members!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter