BLT views

Antonius215

Earning My Ears
This will be our first stay at BLT and looking at the layout of the resort, it seems to me that any view would be pretty good - are there any bad "standard" views and is there anything we should request with our standard view reservation?

We've never made any special requests with any of our stays at any resort in the past, but our recent stay at AKV Kidani made me regret not requesting something closer to the lobby!

Photos would be groovy,both good and bad. Thanks!!

There is a thread under Disney Resorts that will give you everything you need.

http://www.disboards.com/showthread.php?t=2257082

The referenced thread above is great, but the classifications of standard views have changed since that thread was started. The tread has been updated to incorporate some of those changes, but I believe standard views now include all of the even numbered units in the center section for floor 5. (Others may be more certain. Please correct me if I am wrong.)

Also, we were in 7205 our last trip, and that is now considered a lake view, so at least one of the rooms shown as standard view on the "inside" (odd number rooms) has now been changed to lake view. The view from 7205 was pretty bad. When we returned, I looked at the thread and saw 7205 was classified on the thread as standard view. I then contacted my guide to see if we had in fact been put in a standard view room even though we booked and were charged lake view points. She confirmed that 7205 was now a lake view. (I assume 7241 was also reclassified)

With the increase in standard views on the outside, and reduced standard views on the inside, it now appears that almost 80% of the standard views are on the outside.

This will be our first stay at BLT and looking at the layout of the resort, it seems to me that any view would be pretty good - are there any bad "standard" views and is there anything we should request with our standard view reservation?

We've never made any special requests with any of our stays at any resort in the past, but our recent stay at AKV Kidani made me regret not requesting something closer to the lobby!

Photos would be groovy,both good and bad. Thanks!!

View of what?

:earsboy: Bill

I am assuming that standard room is pool view room. not including top floors. I would put in request for 4th,5th,or 6th floor room. The walkway is located on 5th floor. Bear in mind that they have very tall rows of bamboo on way to pool. So they may block some views. Would not want to be on first floor!!!

We were at BLT a few weeks ago and stayed in room 7234, a standard view 1 bedroom. We had a view of the marina( where boat rentals are), could see the monorail and CR. We were on the 2nd floor close to the elevator. Location was great!

The referenced thread above is great, but the classifications of standard views have changed since that thread was started. The tread has been updated to incorporate some of those changes, but I believe standard views now include all of the even numbered units in the center section for floor 5. (Others may be more certain. Please correct me if I am wrong.)

still think your room was a standard view.

anyway think it is floors 2nd thru 4th - not 5th that got changed.

some MK view became standard view -

will ask when there - If I remember

to op - like north side even number rooms

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter