Blue Bayou Dessert Menu

djk

Mouseketeer
I am thinking about having dessert only at the Blue Bayou in order to experience the restaurant's ambiance without footing the bill for dinner for the family. But I can't find the dessert menu online. Does anyone know what the Blue Bayou offers for dessert, or do you know where to find the current dessert menu?

It's not much of a dessert menu, but from what I remember the three choices are currently: creme brulee, chocolate cake w/ ganache and an apple crisp/tart.

Also, if you have any members of your party with allergies, they offer a couple of non-dairy, egg free, nut-free & Gluten free sorbet options (they had mango and kiwi sorbet options last time I ate there).

~Meg

We did this and it was fun. There were only 3 options and it was a while ago, so probably not the same now! All were around $9 each. We went at Halloween, so they also had the demi-tasse cup with a chocolate mousse thing in which was very good.

It was lame. Go for appetizer instead.
I don't think the Blue Bayou has any individually priced appetizers...they offer starters, which are included in the price of the entree (upgrades available).

In terms of the dessert, I think the chocolate hazelnut cake and the creme brulee are the standard options and then there is usually one "seasonal" dessert.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter