Blue Bayou desserts and coffee only

Can anyone confirm you can just buy desserts? Now I have a reservation mainly for the atmosphere and not really interested in an entree…

Minor tangent here.... I was just looking at the menu and they took my favorite roasted chicken dish off! I have no idea what I'm going to order now. Nothing else appeals to me.

Also, what are the standard sides now? I may end up having to order dessert only like the op and just have a bite or two off my family's plates. The menu doesn't move me.

I don’t see why not? Looking at the rundown on BB off the app it doesn’t say anything about an entree required to dine. It just has the info on the 2 alcohol beverage limit. I can’t imagine you’d want camp out forever just having desserts. Enjoy the ambience for a bit with a sweet break and on to the next DL adventure!

For fun, I pinged the DLR CM chat feature on the app with your question. Might to interesting to see what they say. 🧐

We went recently. My daughter only got the gumbo. No one had an issue with it. The wait staff was amazing. Our waiter was telling us stories because he had worked there for 15 years. The ambiance was great. The ride was broken down, so the beginning of our meal had no boats, the middle had empty boats, and finally at the end there were boats with people. We all thought the food was good. We didn't get anything crazy: gumbo, kids pasta, gluten free pasta, and monte cristo. Our reservations were at 4 and I checked in, in person and told the CM it was our first time and we would wait to be able to sit by the water. We waited about 10 minutes and got a table right on the water in the middle. It was really great.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter