blue bayou

Karyanne30

Mouseketeer
So I am looking at the menu and it looks like the monte cristo is being offered for lunch again. Does anyone know if the website just hasn't been updated or if they are offering it again?

My guess is that is since it's back on the menu now, that they are offering it again during lunch. I had read other comments saying they were still offering it and it wasn't on the menu. Maybe they got enough complaints to put it back on the menu.

I saw someone made a post about it being back on the other day, so I think it's for sure true.

I emailed customer service after seeing the other thread about this because I wanted to try the monte cristo when we go on our trip in August. A Disney rep called me back today and said it is back on the menu officially for lunch!

I noticed the other day That they have raised the prices at BB, so that lunch and dinner are now the same price. I am not happy about this. We always went to lunch as it fitted into our budget better. I don't think we will be going to BB when we are there in September or in December. Partly because of the price, partly on principal. Such a pity, end of an era for us.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter