Blue Bayou

kurts mom

Mouseketeer
Can anyone confirm who has been recently if the Monte Cristo sandwich is still
available at lunch. Read somewhere they are taking it off the menu. We have a reservation
there in September and really wanted to try TIA :)

It's still listed on the menu on the app. We cancelled our reservation because the jambalaya disappeared off the menu.

If they brought it back, they did it within the last week. Did anyone eat there this weekend?

Well I'll be darned, the Monte Cristo is listed online again! I look forward to someone reporting if it's accurate directly from the parks :)

It was reported to be back on the menu in late July. I don't know if anyone has confirmed it in person, but in a another thread a couple weeks ago someone had called and confirmed with Disney after people reported in back on the menu.

We were at the Blue Bayou Aug 7 and it wasn't listed on the menu but we were able to order it. Our server said it's only available at lunch.

I'll be eating at BB on Monday for lunch. Planning on ordering the Monte Cristo so I'll try to remember to come back here and confirm for you if it's available (hope so!)

Can anyone confirm who has been recently if the Monte Cristo sandwich is still
available at lunch. Read somewhere they are taking it off the menu. We have a reservation
there in September and really wanted to try TIA :)
My husband ate there on Sunday the 20th and he didn't see it on the menu but asked the server and it wasn't a problem to get.

We were there last week -- it wasn't on the lunch menu but I was able to order it no problem. However, it was disappointing! I order it every time we go but this time it just wasn't as good. It was greasier than I remember and a little soggy on the inside. Not sure if it's a one-time problem or if it's different for some reason since it's been taken off the menu. Maybe they're out of practice!

Hey mama! My coworker said her friend confirmed it'll still be there. It's one of the best sellers and shouldn't be going anywhere any time soon.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter