Blue Goose Trip

Will anyone else be waiting in line to see Mickey or is that just me? I need to get autographs for postcards for the kids

IMG_1532-1.jpg

has anyone been to this? It wasn't there last time we were there

IMG_2541.jpg

I will not ride on the Astro Orbiter. No way, no how. I hate that thing, I thought I was going to be sick. I'd rather not do the teacups either, and since I heard that Stitch burps hotdog in your face, I'm not really interested in that one, but other than that :thumbsup2

I really REALLY don't want to do Astro Orbiter.. when DS#2 was little he loved it and we went on it many times... so I'll be happy to skip that..

I really REALLY don't want to do Astro Orbiter.. when DS#2 was little he loved it and we went on it many times... so I'll be happy to skip that..

I hate that thing. I felt so sick when I got off of it. We always skipped it because of the line so when we saw it with no line we went for it. Big mistake :scared:

hopefully someone will go on this with me!

Disney200700172.jpg

I will !!!! :yay:

I can't wait to watch Wishes !!!

has anyone been to this? It wasn't there last time we were there

IMG_2541.jpg

When we were there in January, we got to preview it, it was cute :banana:

If I can play a different version of that game for a minute, then I can say that this time tomorrow I'll be on my way to Disneyland and new annual passes!! :banana:

:yay: :woohoo: :yay: :woohoo: :yay: :woohoo:

Becky, thanks for all the pictures !!!!!

do you think that they will start putting up these decorations before we leave? That would be awesome. Halloween decorations in the beginning and Christmas at the end :goodvibes

DSC01323.jpg

I would love to see that. My dream is to go in December some year to see all the decorations :goodvibes

Morning...:surfweb: This is it.. my last day at the office for 1 week.. YEAH!! but lots of work for the user conference, I get to work the store as well as the demo center .. oh well it is soooooo worth it for a free airfare to WDW...

I have never seen WDW decorated for Halloween.. wonder which camera to bring???

DSCN1404.jpg

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter