Blue Lagoon food for kids & adults !!

gracey

Earning My Ears
The Blue lagoon Disneyland Paris is now booked for my birthday and I have my little girl princess: with me, a neice :earsgirl: and nephew :earsboy: , all parents , and grandparents oooh and a fussy but bless her great grandparent!!

Would anyone be able to give us an idea as to the food we can expect for the kids age : 4, 2 & nrly 1yr old???

Id also like reccomendations for dishes , I love prawns and other seafood. Will it really cost around £120 for a family meal ??!!

Thank you inadvance
a very excited :Pinkbounc Gracey x

Hi Gracey,

I have an photo of the menu board from June. PM me your email address and I will send it to you. It's a big file hope you have broadband or let me know and i'll shrink it.

Alec

Hi Gracey,

Kids menu from Feb:

Ham ravioli or grilled swordfish steak or poultry escalop in gravy or beef meatballs in tomato sauce or kebabs of mini pirate sausages

with lemon potatoes or french fries or rice or green beans

Desserts : floating island or Mickey Mouse ice cream & smarties or Captains Chocolate Chip cake or fruit salad.

Comes with free children's drink. Cost - 10 Euros.

Enjoy!!

Karen

Sorry, also meant to say:

Can't remember the exact dishes (kept the children's menu!) for the adults and I vaguely remember a very yummy prawn (big lovely prawns!) cocktail (more exotic than it sounds I promise). I then had some lovely fish concoction (sorry, can't remember what).

The puddings were also VERY yummy.

Total cost for lunch was about 110 euros, which was 2 adults and 2 kids set meals, at least 2 drinks for everyone (including a cocktail each for me and DH ;) )

HTH

Karen

Hi! We were just there on Saturday for lunch. The kids menu is as someone else posted for children under 11; they also have an older childrens' menu for those under 15. My 13-year-old had a half roasted chicken with fries - much better than the chicken escalop on the children's menu that my 8-year-old ordered. I had 'perfumed rice with vegetables' which was quite good for a lighter meal. Don't miss the coconut creme brulee (sp?) for dessert - it was delicious!

is it an all fish menu or is there different things on the menu, chicken etc?

also do you have to book in advance?and how much would i be looking at for 2 adults to eat and is it worth it?

just curious cos id like to take my gf somewhere nice and quiet to get away from the hussle and bussle of the park for an hour or so

We made a reservation on the same day - actually less than an hour before we ate there! This was lunch - it was full for dinner that night between 6 and 9:30. It is a nice, relaxing spot to eat. There were some non-fish options, but fish is definitely the main feature. Have fun!

Oops - I forgot to include cost info - our meal for one adult, one child and one 'junior' was about 50 Euros. I'd imagine the same for two adults, without wine or other alcoholic beverages. There were some impressive (but pricey) drinks available.

Can anyone tell me what is on the menu other than seafood for adults.
We want to eat there but neither of us like seafood.

there is a chicken curry ( coconut / korma type ) ,loin of lamb with spicy crust and a fillet steak with pepper coating.

Originally posted by Miffy2003
Hi Gracey,

Kids menu from Feb:

Ham ravioli or grilled swordfish steak or poultry escalop in gravy or beef meatballs in tomato sauce or kebabs of mini pirate sausages

with lemon potatoes or french fries or rice or green beans

Desserts : floating island or Mickey Mouse ice cream & smarties or Captains Chocolate Chip cake or fruit salad.

Comes with free children's drink. Cost - 10 Euros.

Enjoy!!

Karen

That swordfish steak sounds gorgeous. I was wondering whether to give the Blue Lagoon a try or just graze on hamburgers etc but you have really tempted me. I am a nightmare to feed - as my family will testify. :o :o I hate veggies [shame on me] and am notorious for being reluctant to try new things in the foody line. I know I should be ashamed of myself but there you go...too old to change now.

However I do love nice fish and that sounds lovely. I might just give it a go!

We were there just 3 days ago and I had a wonderful meal. I don't like seafood much either.

I had;

Prawn & pineapple salad (I like small prawns!)
Chicken & Coconut Curry & Rice (Very tasty, not too hot)
Coconut Creme Brulee (DEEELICIOUS!)

Dh had Captains Platter? (mushrooms/aubergines and things)
Curry same as me
Pineapple surprise which he said was very refreshing

We also had a childrens meal and a few drinks so it wasn't cheap but we did enjy the food very much.

By the way when you book ASK for a waterside table if that's what you want as we didn't and got one further away but those behind us got one right by the water.

Gail

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter