BlueZoo Review X2 (Long)

Ask if they can seat you at a booth at on the very back wall, in the corner near the private dining rooms. That's where you can see Illuminations thru that gorgeous silver lame` (sp?) curtain. I would have never thought it was there. I have no idea if you can request seating there or not. It was packed both nights we were there tho. It sure can't hurt to ask!

I'll give the fries another shot sometime.

We'll be there in May too, but on a Moms & Sons trip with friends. Shooting for Mother's Day dinner at Il Mulino.

Hmmmm, I forgot Il Mulino will be open when we stay at the Dolphin....so many restaurants...so little time! i wanted to eat at V&A's, BZ and also Bistro or Chef's in Epcot...but now that Il Mulino is tossed into the mix of choices...I just don't know! We only have three nights! *sobbing* :sad2:

We're supposed to be on a budget trip *snort* Yeah, right.. With BlueZoo, Kimonos & Il Mulino at our doorstep? :rotfl:

Leota said:
We're supposed to be on a budget trip *snort* Yeah, right.. With BlueZoo, Kimonos & Il Mulino at our doorstep? :rotfl:

I just spit coffee out my nose! :teeth: Yeah! I love it when my DH says we're gonna go 'light' or that we're on a budget. HA! When we get to Disney, he's the one who gets upset if we don't have an ADR at a nice place every night! I can't wait to read the reviews of the new restaurant... when does it officially open?

Happy Holidays!
-Michelle

mlill said:
I just spit coffee out my nose! :teeth: Yeah! I love it when my DH says we're gonna go 'light' or that we're on a budget. HA! When we get to Disney, he's the one who gets upset if we don't have an ADR at a nice place every night! I can't wait to read the reviews of the new restaurant... when does it officially open?

Happy Holidays!
-Michelle

DH never says Budget, lol. His thing is eating his way around the World. When I take DS or go with friends, I always say I'm going to go cheap, but as soon as the resort ressies are made, the Signature Restaurant ressies follow.

Il Mulino is rumored to open this Spring - I'm thinking I heard March somewhere? A person I know who is in the know said definately by my Mother's Day trip.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter