Board Problems

pathubia

<font color=green>Gets lost at Portofino<br><font
I am so glad the board is back up!!!!!!!

I have been in withdrawal for a couple of days!!!!!!

Patty

21 hours until my plane leaves!!!

Me too and I am trying to plan our first trip to Universal! Glad the boards are back.

I think that this is the best board for USF info!!!

I have picked up the best tips here.

Patty

You don't realize how much you enjoy something until it is gone. Thanks to those that got the board up again! :)

How true!!!!

Thank you, thank you, thank you.

Patty

Me too.

Glad the boards are back.

Looks like they had to restore the data from the 9th. That's fine with me, we'll pick it up again.

Wow!!

I had stopped trying and imagine my surprise to find it up!!

Welcome back everyone! No, I didn't know ANYthing!

The Official Statement...

"We had some hardware issues on the old server and we decided that it was best to look for a new host at this time and that takes a bit of time but we are looked after now and thanks to Alex and Pete we are up and running!! We did have to forfeit a couple of days of posts but that was a small price to pay to be back!"
:D

Actually, it really was all Robin's fault. :p

Conspiracy? Um...yeah...right, that's it. You just keep telling everyone that darling. The real reason will be our little secret. Ok? Ok.

I knew Robin had something to do with it!!! God I had to play games with my kids for three days! ;)

Now that I'm thinking about it, I think the crash happened right after MIB999999 was making fun of me! And I was telling him how I *heard* he really was a nice guy!

If the board crashed everytime MIB or Barry made fun of us we'd be down ALL THE TIME... :D

Originally posted by Robinrs
If the board crashed everytime MIB or Barry made fun of us we'd be down ALL THE TIME... :D
Just so the is no disappointment, i said i wanted to ride with CPM on MIB. I would have the ride controllers make it stop under the big bug and have CPM's car just spin and spin. Now that would be entertainment.

The only thing close to that would be seeing robin!:D

laugh2.gif

Good one, MIB!

<marquee direction="right" align="middle" behavior="alternate">
crying.gif
amity.gif

CPM and Robinrs on Spidey
</marquee>

Originally posted by CPM

VERY!

Thank you, that is one of the characteristics of a good MIB agent. It is also what it will take to make your car spin and spin. he he he:D

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter