Boardwalk Bakery

I'm looking forward to having breakfast here during my BWI stay next summer.:D Everything sounds delicious.

Originally posted by jmdm
The picture of the chocolate croissant did it for me! This a definite breakfast stop on the way to Epcot.:p

ME too!
DH and I will DEFINITELY get one of those! :teeth:

Are there tables inside the bakery for you to dine at, or is this more of a 'take out' sort of place?

We will be staying at Beach Club and wanted to try some of the Boardwalk places for lunch or breakfast while we are there.

Thanks,
DJ

No, there's no room to eat inside, but they do have tables outside by the water. It's really a quiet relaxing place to start your day.

westjones,
I've got to say again. It's the nicest way to start the morning by strolling over to Boardwalk Bakery and get a leisurely breakfast. We used to sit in the grass next to the lagoon - looking back at the Beach Club - for a nice, quiet start to the day. Have a great time.

Oh boy, looks like the extra $$ for BWI has now been justified! We have ressies for next June....well breakfast has been planned.

Thank you for the information on the Boardwalk Bakery! I have started planning my 2yo DD's first trip in May. We are staying at the Yacht Club. I thought the BB would be a great place to have a quick breakfast with a 2 yo! ;) Sounds like a yummy place to eat! :)

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter